Motorcycle Stuff - Mostly Vintage / Honda

31rx7

I am without a bike for the time being as I am focusing on my car racing efforts. *I have a number of things around the house that I thought I would list here before going to CL or eBay. Please share with others as you see fit.

Open to offers, but don't want to negotiate via email. *Come on over if you are interested and we will do a deal. Open to trades for acoustic guitars, '70's vintage stereo equipment, and 1988-1991 Honda Civic parts or cars. Photos of items are at: http://photobucket.com/31rx7ForSale

- 1975 Honda CB750 King and Queen Seat. Came on my CB750 K5. I am sure fits multiple years. Ugly, but comfy.A couple of small tears. $25

- 1975 Honda GL1000 ?? King and Queen Seat. *Came with my GL1000. I never actually installed it, so can't promise fitment. *No tears, nice shape. $50

- Vintage style saddle bags. *Plastic, decent chrome; should polish OK, but not show quality by any means. *Not perfect by any means. Lights mostly work. One missing lens. Have key for *latches. *Very cool, especially with the lights. I was going to put them on a CB175 that I had for awhile. $75 for the pair.

- Rain Suit. M2R brand. New. *Size Large - 44. *Bought at Iron Pony "just in case". *Never used it. *$20.

- Jacket. Joe Rocket "Meteor". Includes removable liner and vents. Size 44. *Good all around for spring / fall weather. *Too heavy for much over 80 degrees, and not heavy enough under 45 degrees without a fairing. Not the most stylish jacket, but offers great protection. $50.

- Sissy bar. *Attached to a luggage rack on one of my bikes. Good chrome. $10

- Winter riding coveralls. *Nice for those sub 45 degree rides. $30

- Vintage style leather jacket. Received as a gift; it was used when I got it. Not really my style, and too small for me. Fits about a 40 suit size. $40.

Individual prices total $300. *If somebody takes it all at once, I will take 25% off.

Also have two sets of carbs from Japanese inline four bikes that somebody gave me. *Not sure what they are for, but they are free to whoever wants them.

Best way to reach me is email rgrunenwald /at/ columbus rr com

Edited by 31rx7