Victory HardBall

Hoblick

They are pretty cool. I like a few of the Victory bikes. However, they aren't setting the world on fire as far as sales go, but I do like what they are doing. I have ridden a few of the cooler cruisers and have enjoyed the way they ride. In fact, I was surprised at how well they rode - handling and power delivery.

I've been told by some Victory sales reps that that flat black finish is very sensitive and difficult to maintain. Looks cool as hell though. How is MSRP looking compared to the $18K Road King?

I've been told by some Victory sales reps that that flat black finish is very sensitive and difficult to maintain. Looks cool as hell though. How is MSRP looking compared to the $18K Road King?

Unless Victory uses terrible paint, they told you wrong. My flat black Harley is super easy to maintain, and tends to stay fairly clean even in all the shit weather I ride in.

Ryan, I like, but that does that mean you have to re-do the garage? :D

Zippers and such are going to harm anything short of Line-X. Gloss tanks and zippers do not do well, either.

Matte black if done correctly is as resistant to whatever it's gloss paint brothers are. The new BMW M3s are offered in matte black and while takes a bit of different maintaining, isn't really an issue.

To my eye, the entire front end design is poor: ugly/out of proportion headlight nacelle, bar/fork angle looks wrong, and the fender doesn't work for me.

But, I'm not considering it, and other's opinions shouldn't matter - if you like it, do it.

To my eye, the entire front end design is poor: ugly/out of proportion headlight nacelle, bar/fork angle looks wrong, and the fender doesn't work for me.

But, I'm not considering it, and other's opinions shouldn't matter - if you like it, do it.

thats one thing that annoys me.. ALL of there bikes are not proportioned well.

they use the same tank design on EVERY bike.

it may fit one or 2 bikes, but the entire lineup? dont think so

They are pretty cool. I like a few of the Victory bikes. However, they aren't setting the world on fire as far as sales go, but I do like what they are doing. I have ridden a few of the cooler cruisers and have enjoyed the way they ride. In fact, I was surprised at how well they rode - handling and power delivery.

they do make very good power, and they are smooth as butter.. i rode my cousins 8 Ball and the smoothness of the motor really surprised me