NICE Crimson Trace laser grip for Kimber and Colt

JJtheGUNMAN

I have a Crimson Trace laser grip off my Kimber Crimson Pro Carry II .45. It is verrryy nice and in like new condition. Actually I don't even use it when I shoot my gun. That is precisely why I am selling it. I want to put some customized grips on my 1911 and I figure I'll never use these ones so maybe some of you would be interested?

I have played with the laser here and there but never adjusted it and it comes from the factory zero'd at 50ft. Has a vertical on switch on the left side and battery does NOT get used when it is on unless the laser is actually on and pressure switch (engaged by middle finger on grip) is being pushed. As you see in the pictures, it is a rose wood grain laminate style and comes with original batteries and everything pictured below; Protective carry bag, 2 small allen wrenches for adjustment of windage and elevation, 2 small cleaning tools and owners manual.

This will fit the following models, taken STRAIGHT from Kimber's website:

"Compatibility: Kimber Custom, Pro and Ultra+ models, Colt Government and Commander models, almost any brand of Mil-Spec 1911."

http://store.kimberamerica.com/Products/tabid/67/CategoryID/4/ProductID/1261/PageIndex/1/Default.aspx

Above is the exact link of what these bad boys cost and I am selling mine for a flexbile (meaning I MAY negotiate) $300...why? Because that's f***'in expensive and there are few that will probably buy these in the 1st place for MSRP. My asking price is $70 cheaper than Kimber's... Below are a few pictures of mine. If you are interested, please PM me or contact me via cell phone @ 614-462-0344 and ask for JJ. This is cross posted on CL but I expect to get more hits here. Timestamp/direct cellphone contact on "I'll take it" first wins. Thanks.

DSCF4457.jpg

DSCF4458.jpg

DSCF4460.jpg

DSCF4462.jpg

Trade for a never used Crimson Trace for an XD45?

Sounds nice although 1. I don't have an XD .45 and 2. I'm selling the grips so that I don't have them anymore in the 1st place because I never use them. I could use $ much more than a CTLG for an XD. I am planning to buy some kind of nice customized 1911 grips for my Kimber anyway. Thanks for the offer though man :D!

I may be interested, i am suppose to shoot with a buddy of mine this weekend that has a laser on his Glock, never shot with a laser but if i like and it is not sold i will get ahold of you.

I may be interested, i am suppose to shoot with a buddy of mine this weekend that has a laser on his Glock, never shot with a laser but if i like and it is not sold i will get ahold of you.

Cool man. Let me know!

Lbts glws

John, wth does this even mean? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Don't suppose that would fit an XD9?

NoBama 2012

Doubt it, but I could take mine off my xd9 and see.

Standby.

***edit: that didn't take long. No. Magwell/base of grip larger on the .45. Looks like the rest would work, but big ol' gap at the bottom.

You could always buy an xd45...

/third free bump today. JJ owes me. :D

Edited by jblosser

• 3 weeks later...