Barber March 10th

rslocum

THIS. Now he won't be taking off from me out of every damn turn. Everything being on equal footing now will make for a humble Rob.

:D

I hope to see you at more than 1 track day this year with your mystery machine:).

Oh you will. And the mystery machine has been revealed but I see you're still sporting the mystery machine in your tag. :rolleyes:

I was mocking you:D. There's a picture of mine in this thread. So really not a mystery.

So what you get? I haven't heard.

You may want to rewatch that cartoon. He was always pushing her away and wore an ascot

Real men wear ascots. You have to have a punch on your man card to wear them though. By the way, are you going to try applying for your man card again? I know it was denied several times already.

I was mocking you:D. There's a picture of mine in this thread. So really not a mystery.

So what you get? I haven't heard.

I know you were. :D I picked up an '07 GSXR600. It needs/needed some TLC. I wasn't give the full details when I picked it up so I have been chasing down stupid things that need fixing. Like a completely broken engine mount in the front. FI light and idling issue which turned out to be the TPS not being connected. Missing lower engine bolt. And so on.

I just ordered up a M-Pro VR throttle kit and clutch cable for it. Other than all that mess she's ready to roll. I have one track day with the shoes she has one then I'll have to pick up some new ones.

Hopefully become a better rider not relying on the power to make up for areas I can improve in. Bike is 40lbs less and feels much more nimble than the 1000. It actually still pulls pretty good if I stay in the revs. Overall pleased with the purchase.

Did you feel to big on it?

Glad you like it. Way better bike than GSXR and R6's :D