Red Tails movie - Tuskegee Airmen

natedogg624

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw

Anybody seen this trailer yet? Release date of Jan 20 in select theatres.

Having grown up near the Air Force Museum with my mom as a volunteer guide I was able to go to many of the special events including when the remaining Tuskegee Airmen came for a visit. Probably one of the coolest evenings of my life being able to hear their stories. This movie looks excellent and definitely look forward to seeing it.

Lucas says there is a prequel and sequel written and ready to go if this is a hit in the box office.

It's too bad they couldn't portray them as dedicated and excellent soldiers, I guess the hood ghetto angle sells tickets

Agreed. Just from seeing the commercials, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this movie is probably very historically innaccurate.

The Tuskegee Airmen with Laurence Fishburne was really good, I wanna see Red Tails. I love military movies.

This one of my favorite movies to watch. Saw the trailer for this one and I'd like to see it when it comes out.