FS: Yugo M95/M90a

Kyle Hunter

SOLD: Yugo M95/M90a AK in 5.56x45mm $1,000

There is a small problem with feeding rounds, you must pull back on the magazine or else it does not always pick-up the next round. There are a couple of ways to fix this and here is a link to that information.

KLH_0159.jpg

Edited by Kyle Hunter

Yugo.

'nuff said.

It's like worse than saying you own a Chevette.

NoBama 2012

I guess I still don't follow were you're going . . I thought maybe you were talking about using your knowledge of mechanisms to possibly turn such things into big time lead spreading machines.

No. A mechanic who has worked on Yugos. A yugo is a disposable Yugoslavian car. Makes a Chevy chevette look like a Cadillac.

NoBama 2012

Oh shit, we're old. I bet 1/3 of the members on here have never seen one. A brand new car for like $2500 in the late '80s.

Oh shit, we're old. I bet 1/3 of the members on here have never seen one. A brand new car for like $2500 in the late '80s.

I did actually see one driving south on High Street just past Lane Ave . . I can't remember if it was this summer or last. I certainly did a double take, and the body was in pretty decent shape. While they may not know how to make a car, they do know how to make a rifle.

Yep I'm a young pup and I've seen them. My cousin drove one, GPA had one, and there is one sitting in a carport 3 blocks from me. I don't know if it runs as it hasn't moved.