Half or whole hog

TheBrown57

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I am having a "stock the freezer hog sale" this year.

I'm selling half and whole hogs to stock your freezer. What that means in you buy half or a whole hog and I raise it, take it to a butcher, and you get all the meat.

I'll be feeding an all natural feed and food scraps along with fresh forage producing a good wholesome healthy product.

The feed cost is a little more expensive than conventional methods but it'll be well worth it.

I'm charging $350 for a half hog which is yields 50-75lbs of meat and $700 for a whole hog which yields 100-150lbs of meat.

I'm asking for a $100 deposit for a half hog and a $200 deposit for a whole hog which is due March 15, 2012 with the remainder of the balance due August 15, 2012.

If anyone is interested I have a flyer with more information and a form for you to fill out which consists of your information and a chart helping specify what you want the butcher to do with your meat.

Anyways just contact me if your interested either on here or call me @ 513-582-1147 and ill get you a form and a flyer.

Posting this for a friend

Thought there might be some people on here interested

Edited by TheBrown57

No offense but that is pretty damned expensive!!!!

We just bought a half hog for $145 and that was with everything processed..

Chops

Ground Sausage

Ground Maple Sausage

Links

Chops,

Loin

Ribs

Bacon

etc.

Not my prices lol posting for a friend who is raising them then taking them to a butcher. Ill let him know see if he might change his prices.

Thanks for the input :D

Not my prices lol posting for a friend who is raising them then taking them to a butcher. Ill let him know see if he might change his prices.

Thanks for the input :D

Yeah I would really suggest talking to him. Those are getting up towards beef prices. His problem is that he is incurring the processing cost instead of doing it himself. Thats where he is going to screw himself. His current prices are about 2x more expensive than going to a store and buying it.