Doomsday Preppers Feb 7th

Jst2fst

Damn airsoft keeps bouncing back at us. I guess it makes for extra training dodging shots? I made a pellet trap it works great for bb's and pellets but the airsoft has a hard time making it through the cardboard.

Sounds like a plan

When you find one let me know My kids wasted $30+ gift cards on air soft handguns that are junk. both are labeled sig saur and are claimed to shoot 328 fps but will not go through cardboard at less then 20 feet. One is a 1911 and the other is a 226 clone. both seem well made with metal slides but shoot about as hard as a rubberband gun?

I want a legit airsoft rifle/pistol for some force on force training.

I got hit by a shot that bounced off the trap and hit me in the leg and it barely was hard enough to feel it. We all wear safety glasses but the amount of force that it bounced back with is unreal like a rubber band gun.

When you find one let me know My kids wasted $30+ gift cards on air soft handguns that are junk. both are labeled sig saur and are claimed to shoot 328 fps but will not go through cardboard at less then 20 feet. One is a 1911 and the other is a 226 clone. both seem well made with metal slides but shoot about as hard as a rubberband gun?

At least the possibility of them getting hurt is less. :dunno: