Fuel issues, TT600

LJWalter

:confused::confused:Stuck.... Possibly looking for someone to give me a hand in the Columbus area, (Hilliard). I got my Triumph TT600 put together & cant get it started. Here are the facts;

-crank-yes

-spark-yes

-clutch & kickstand switches-good

-fuel pump-turning on

-fresh gas-yes

I did put some fresh gas directly into the cylinders & it did run for a few seconds.

Unfortunately I need someone that will work for low cash, good beer & high fives.

Thanks!!!!

If the fuel pump is coming on I doubt its the tip over switch, trying draining the gas and put a bottle of injector cleaner in it.

If i remember correctly, the sprints fuel pump would kick on also, it just would not spray fuel from the injectors. Its been awhile since I've done any sprint research.I personally never had to deal with the tip over sensor, but i read alot over on triumphrat.net. I suggest cleaning the injectors real good. If you have spark, it sounds like your not getting fuel. Have you changed fuel filters, and made sure you don't have any blockage in the fuel lines?

And that is the next step for me, I am going to pull the fuel pump and check the internal filter. From there I will follow the line to make sure is clear, if still nothing, I will remove and clean the injectors. Thanks everyone for the information

And that is the next step for me, I am going to pull the fuel pump and check the internal filter. From there I will follow the line to make sure is clear, if still nothing, I will remove and clean the injectors. Thanks everyone for the information

Just pull the internal filter and replace it with a scratchy pad. That's what the previous owner of my bike did.

Don't really do this it didn't work out too well for mt bike.