anyone out riding this eve?

renegadmonk

yeah Cali BMV sucks big time my mom use to live in L.A. but now in Vegas. I can remember spending my summers out there in the 80's listening to her go on about them. Sorry to hear about that guy... hopefully they get their ass in gear.

yeah Cali BMV sucks big time my mom use to live in L.A. but now in Vegas. I can remember spending my summers out there in the 80's listening to her go on about them. Sorry to hear about that guy... hopefully they get their ass in gear.

Oh, trust me - 4 1/2yrs of dealing with them while living in San Diego... am shooting for hopefully May, no exaggeration. Only place I've lived that is worse is Massachusetts, but at least they're not as slow, just Facist as all hell LOL

I'll just have to deal with all the posts from everybody going out riding until then :cry:

oh no prob unless you are near a computer no way of knowing if someone sent you something...lol anyway trying to see what is up over the next few days....seems like rain most of the time except this coming Sunday and hell that may change.

it does, but according to putty, we gonna be there tonight

[/quote:2243b]

Someone txted me and said it started yesterday. When I was in there, I asked the lady and she said it's officially like 4/4 or something like that. Eitherway, it was a lot of bikes there last night. Campus was even better.

Sorry about splitting off when we got to the Lube. I ended up riding with some people from DESMOHIO.COM Ducati guys. They are good people. I am sending them this way to join the ohioriders crew! :D

You're a ducati rider trader....!!!!

snredrum

It was cool running with you and your people tonight.....

That run from 711 to The Farms was fucking crazy....

Be cool....

What's this run you speak of???? :?

I got out of work last night....it was a bit after I txt you asking were you were at...