Any Best Buy, HH Gregg or anyone that sells TV look in here

Bad324

Ill take the 52 off your hands so you don't have to take it up those stairs, I need a TV for my new apartment :D

my girlfriend would not be pleased. This all started because she wanted me to have a TV in my room. I was just gonna buy a 42" until it dawned on me my tax return could buy me the 70" and move the 52 in the room for her

my girlfriend would not be pleased. This all started because she wanted me to have a TV in my room. I was just gonna buy a 42" until it dawned on me my tax return could buy me the 70" and move the 52 in the room for her

Damn! Craigslist here I come lol

I can't even explain how disgustingly awesome this whole upgrade is. Amazing for movies and sports, a tad big for video game play but its not awful

BEST DECISION EVER!

I could honestly sell my CBR and not give a shit this is so awesome

I saw that and was literally about to get up and go get it now, then I saw the one by my office has 7 left so I'll just go tomorrow on my way home from work :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqKQIJ8JKIM&feature=related Sears my ass!!! You went to Harlem to get that TV.......Busted :eek:

I finally did some more programming and fine tuning to get it to my liking. The last thing I need to figre out is this Blu ray player. Not sure what the issue is but the audio doesnt sync up w the picture