Fender Blues Jr. guitar amp

Coyote

Fender Blues Jr. guitar amp $350

Bought this about 8 years ago with the intentions of getting back into playing guitar …Set it up on a table in the play-room (where it has remained ever since--it is near brand-new condition), played it a few times over the next few months and never really got back into the groove. It’s been sitting ever since, so I think I’ll let it go. This is in Columbus.

(Stock photo)

bluesjuniorlarge.jpg

All tube

15 watts into 8 ohms

1-12" 8 ohm, 50 watt speaker

1 Channel

"Fat" switch

Reverb

Chrome panel

Vintage chicken-head knobs

W/ cover

Not my video, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4yAGOwJeZ0

Not in the market but this isnt a bad little amp - 15watts of tube power is pretty juicy tone in that single 12" and sounds good in the video ( guitarist's influence aside:D). Just aren't happy playing anymore? That sucks man, I plan on playing until arthritis or carpel tunnel makes me a quitter - glws!

Got away from playing several years back when I was on the road all the time with work. Got rid of all my gear, except for one guitar which I am considering putting on the market as well.

Tried to get back into it, but it's gone...I've held onto these couple of things hoping it would come back, but I am just into too many other things anymore. :(