No one cares......................

Chrome

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrome lets get one thing straight you would NOT say that to my face.I know who you are,and frankly you are a BITCH.If I were to look at you in a mean way you A) piss your pants B) run for your mommy C) call the cops and make up some fake story D) ALL of the above. Yep D was the correct answer.

On a side note anyone that can remember a specific conversation from over two years ago is a little creepy.Can you say stalker, or hair dresser(you do look a little fruity).:supergay:

Sorry but I have to call you out on this.I want you to call my girl a liar to my face!You know you would never do that.

PATCBR if youwanna try go ahead but you skinny ass had better bring an army with you.j/k you A-hole.

if he says it to your face, does he have to look at your ugly mug or keep his eyes closed?

Chrome lets get one thing straight you would NOT say that to my face.I know who you are,and frankly you are a BITCH.If I were to look at you in a mean way you A) piss your pants B) run for your mommy C) call the cops and make up some fake story D) ALL of the above. Yep D was the correct answer.

On a side note anyone that can remember a specific conversation from over two years ago is a little creepy.Can you say stalker, or hair dresser(you do look a little fruity).:supergay:

epenis.jpg

300px-NapoleonBike.jpg

Napolean's hand is off the throttle. He should be waving the left hand. I'm guessing whoever chopped that pic doesn't know how to ride a bike. :lol:

you didnt know about the 1801 suzuki gsxr 600? it was left hand throttle, also the first motorcycle to sweep the AMA, FIM World superbike and NHRA motorcycle. if you dont believe me look up the records for the year 1801