Sepang testing

grapesmuggler27

I've had that picture of Rossi as a desktop background for the last two days. It's a sight for sore eyes, I'm glad to see the 1000's are out there and that stoners not the only one who has enough control to feel confident enough to point the bike in and get the bike turning with a little slide. There are a couple of good pics of pedrosa and Lorenzo doing the same. I think it will be a much tighter field this year for sure.

I've had that picture of Rossi as a desktop background for the last two days. It's a sight for sore eyes, I'm glad to see the 1000's are out there and that stoners not the only one who has enough control to feel confident enough to point the bike in and get the bike turning with a little slide. There are a couple of good pics of pedrosa and Lorenzo doing the same. I think it will be a much tighter field this year for sure.

Yeah I really hope its a tight race for the championship. Didn't the duc go back to an aluminum frame?

I can't wait for this season to start. Nothing like starting a Sunday morning with big plate of eggs and bacon with some MotoGP on the side. I know the odds aren't in my favor, but I'm hoping that ANYONE but the factory Hondas take the championship.

Stoner was right at home on the Repsol last season but with the powerplant changes, hopefully it levels the field even more......but ya just never know, especially when he's feeling comfy with the setup/track.

Spies definitely has winning in him, but I think finding HIS setup is/was his biggest problem - he's surely got a better platform with the Factory team over Tech3's bike and last season seemed proof of that.....I'd wager a little more R&D work would get him on the podium more often, if not some wins.......especially with how well they've already performed in testing the new bike. Ultimately, I'm rootin' for Ben - I've watched him come up since he was in AMA 750SS back in '00

And I really hope Duc's chassis change will prove to be a good idea......they definitely need to get back up front again too.