FS: '91 ZX-7 custom/chromed

idodishez

Have a chance to buy my salvaged Zx-10 back from Geico for $2100. Had contemplated keeping the zx7 for track, but I'd rather have the 10. So time to get rid of it.

Had it since '01. rebuilt title. I bought it that way, and rebuilt it. It didnt have any frame or fork damage, no wheel damage, etc. Replaced the tank with an aluminum tank, replaced needed plastics, carbon fiber repair of the one piece race body. Replaced guage cluster and brackets. Has flush mount carbon fiber look turn signals front and rear. Appeared to have been set up for race before I got it. Had Accell coils, pod filters, etc. All bolts were safety wired. I went back to stock coils. Tuna from AFJ has it now working on carbs and replacing the igniter.

The frame and wheels have been chromed. It got all new paint when I rebuilt it. Corvette yellow. Minor chips now in the body around bolt holes, etc. Bottom of belly pan is scraped up from loading and unloading on trailer. New chain in last year or two. Decent tread on tires. New Ignitor/ecm in last few years. (And again now w tuna) True miles are unknown. Title shows 19k miles. speedo was replaced when I rebuilt it. The front seat needs recovered.

Can't find a pic on my laptop of

the custom front. If you want more

Pics I can get some or you can prob

Check it out at Tunas.

a6936329-056e-f9fe.jpga6936329-057a-1413.jpga6936329-0584-6654.jpg

Been told by some at AFJ that I could prob get around $2500 for it, but I don't know. I just want to funds to buy my Zx-10 back. Make offer. a6936329-02be-58a4.jpg

NoBama 2012

NoBama 2012