Ricers

DTM Brian

Dumb kids need to take there slow cars to the strip not a public road feel bad for the suv

i dont feel bad for anyone involved

we have stopped on highways to race before - but never when there was traffic like in that video...that shit is dumb

and honestly, if youre too drunk to see two stopped cars on a clear freeway, you deserve to fucking wreck

I probably would have hit them if I was sober. You don't expect stopped cars in both lanes of a freeway without hazard lights or rescue lights. Dumb ass kids. Stuff like that makes me wonder if I should stop texting while driving at night.

I probably would have hit them if I was sober. You don't expect stopped cars in both lanes of a freeway without hazard lights or rescue lights. Dumb ass kids. Stuff like that makes me wonder if I should stop texting while driving at night.

Agreed with txting and driving I don't do it had a close call with semi still cleaning my pants.

I rearended a car that was towing another car on a tow bar. Both were sitting in the middle of I-69 (a very dark, unlit portion of the highway in the middle of the night) with their lights off. The towed car didn't even have any lights hooked up so they got ticketed and were at fault. But it didn't help much as they just 'disappeared', never showed up for the court hearing and were from out of state.

We were going 60 mph and the Nova I was driving was totaled.

Idiots who think they can pull shit like stopping in the middle of a road or highway like that need special consideration when it comes to being penalized.