Suspension on a drag race info...

NinjaNick

Did not know that....I know this is off topic but thought you would like to know...

I was just on brocks site they have the zx14 sidewinder exhaust on sale

http://www.brocksperformance.com/Sidewinder-Black-WAS-1395+ICL0025+C58.aspx

Sorry for jumping topic.

Edited by snot

Thanks for that link. I may get that next week. Good price. I will have to see if the spring is stiff enough.

Edited by NinjaNick

I couldn't find any specs for the spring

here is a busa spring http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-09-Hayabusa-Busa-Rear-Suspension-Shock-Spring-/290666280185?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43ad0f74f9

that's what I'm using but it's a pain in the ass to compress it to install

Thanks for that link. I may get that next week. Good price. I will have to see if the spring is stuff enough.

They do advertise that it's made for extended swingarm might be a better option than a busa spring because mine is real stiff and the preload is backed way off barely moves pushing on it I need to try to make some adjustments if that doesn't work I think I'm going with one of these.

You guys plan on running the mile this year too? Leaving mine at swb but will lower the rear and strap the front.........running 43/17 right now but may pickup a 41 to try as well........mirror blockoffs and possibly run Brocks dragmap w/o the airfilter, but only if I buy some race fuel

• 4 weeks later...