Kinda a feeler...

grapesmuggler27

So been buying somethings here and there for the bike, getting ready for the track this summer and figured I can use the extra cash so I'm thinking about selling my kidney, not sure of asking price yet, but it is still in decent shape as I'm not that heavy of a drinker (anymore) been well taken care of for 30 years. Thinking $30,000 sounds about right but let me know.

You may want to research your price as you may be cheating yourself out of some funds.

I just googled "kidney for sale" and found that there are some listed from $70-95K, ask a little more and give yourself more room to deal.

You may want to research your price as you may be cheating yourself out of some funds.

I just googled "kidney for sale" and found that there are some listed from $70-95K, ask a little more and give yourself more room to deal.

Think $30,000 would be my OR price, plus my years in the Marines I did A LOT of drinking

So been buying somethings here and there for the bike, getting ready for the track this summer and figured I can use the extra cash so I'm thinking about selling my kidney, not sure of asking price yet, but it is still in decent shape as I'm not that heavy of a drinker (anymore) been well taken care of for 30 years. Thinking $30,000 sounds about right but let me know.

I look at heavy drinking as exercise for my liver and kidneys, so i think your price might be a little high, after all they are not getting the work out they should!