STS Stands?

J_Copeland

I use one. I like it, only paid 150 for mine as it was blemished. If I were paying full price I would get the pitbull. I set mine up so I back the bike into the trailer, never have to remove it to get the bike in or out. The pitbull is easier to load and unload but hard to justify if you can get one for 165.

I use one. I like it, only paid 150 for mine as it was blemished. If I were paying full price I would get the pitbull. I set mine up so I back the bike into the trailer, never have to remove it to get the bike in or out. The pitbull is easier to load and unload but hard to justify if you can get one for 165.

I agree,the PB looks easier !

But I figure if I score one for 165,it'll be better than my stinking crappy rails !

• 4 months later...

Is the ST stand bad? Does it not secure the bike well? What's the biggest difference?

I have found 2 used ones that I can get for $200 total so big savings although I do need to buy the different axles. We'll probably trailer the bikes maybe 5 or 6 x a year so not an every week type of deal. Thoughts?

Mary

• 1 month later...

The deal was too good to pass up so I bought them. They work pretty darn well. At first we were a little nervous about zero tie downs but there really isn't any way for the bikes to move. Very nice system.

post-8976-13690979535168_thumb.jpg

On a side note, I have 2 axle mounts for Suzuki's if anybody is interested make me an offer.

Mary