Action Camera

conn-e-rot

Can you do time lapse with these? I'd like to set it to take a pic every so often for an entire trip.

The contour roam can be set up to do pics at a preset interval but it takes a computer connection to change settings so you'd either be taking a lap top with you or your stuck with the setting you have till you get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYOwY64s6A

Obviously both have pros and cons. I only have a contour so I can speak on it's pros and cons for the most part. The one thing I do like over the go pro is the ergonomics. Maybe someday I'll own a tissue box too and can really do a hard line comparison between them.

Obviously both have pros and cons. I only have a contour so I can speak on it's pros and cons for the most part. The one thing I do like over the go pro is the ergonomics. Maybe someday I'll own a tissue box too and can really do a hard line comparison between them.

And you get to look like a Martian riding a sportbike.

I like my Contour.

NoBama 2012

So in order to use it for an entire day I'd need to carry a few batteries and a charging cradle?

The HD ones use a battery pack that is good for about 2.5 hours. You could either purchase extra battery packs or do like 4DAIVI PAI2K5 said. You would most likely have to put a hole in the side of the case for that though.

I've used both but I'm cheap so I just went for the best deal. I don't use it all that often so it didn't matter much to me. If I had unlimited funds the GoPro Hero2 though would no doubt be the way to go