Wtb 77/78 cb 750 f

SAMBUSA

Was just looking through craigslist...

nope, but there's a 900F in Mansfield, and what looks like a super clean CB1100F in Dublin.

edit: oops... searched for supersport instead. No pic.

1980 Honda 750 Supersport, original miles 14000, red, $1500.00

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2796146616.html

Edited by ReconRat

I will check on one about 25 minutes east of Coshocton if thats not too far out for you.

If it is still available I will try to get pics and post back tomorrow.

Not too far. I appreciate it. Looking for good condition, running and as close to OEM as possible

This bike ran, a girl I know bought a Harley so her boyfriend bought this as a first bike. He stalled it everytime he tried to take off so he gave up on it and resorted to riding bitch on the Harley. I know the guy it was bought from and know it did run, this girl told me last October it was for sale and needed a battery then.

I will get ahold of them tomorrow and let you know. I do believe this bike had a header on it.

Here is the one I was telling you about, its been parked outside with a tarp over it for over a year, I didn't know that. Its rough, paint is shot and the brake hoses and battery need replaced.

Sorry, I didn't know it wasn't keep it in the garage instead of out in the weather with nothing more than a tarp. You can even see where the cement block sits over the seat to hold down the tarp. They want $700 but to me thats iffy, it needs some work.

Edited by bandit12