range report EAA .22

speedytriple

So took the new to me .22 to the range today. After I got use to the sights and got the barrel seasoned it turns out to be a pretty good shooter. Shot around 250 rounds through it. Held a good group once I started doing my part. I am not a revolver guy. But by the end was putting them in the center hole every shot. Just took awhile to get there.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15336

Edited by speedytriple

The funny thing, I just got the membership to range this morning. I was there at 9:15 and there was already a 90 minute wait. I was going to get a membership there anyway,but since there was a long wait, I figured I would have time to fill out paperwork. After I filled out the paperwork, the counter guy asked if I wanted to use the range.

Counter guy indicated that since I was now a range member, membership gets you to the front of the line for the next available range. I was on the range shooting at 9:25.

I would have been shooting at 9:20, but there was already another range member there, so I had a spot after him.