How long would you wait to file an ebay claim?

oldschoolsdime92

The ad clearly stated shipping within 24-48 hrs of payment. If engines take more time, thst should have been stated.

Then, unless they contacted you otherwise you have good grounds to complain for sure.

Too bad there was no contact info other than email. But that's not unusual anymore. I ordered a Titan mini jack to use on my table lift and never heard a word from them after I ordered it. After a lot of digging I finally found a contact phone number, and when I talked to them the guy said they never pay attention to feedback, or contacting the buyer with tracking info. Unreal what some companies think is acceptable business practices. But that's the way our society is going anymore.

Good luck, hope this all turns out great for you.

I have just taken delivery of engine.it appears to be just as described, and in very nice shape. I pulled all four plugs and they all appear to have been burning very nicely. I will keep you guys posted in my rebuild thread. Thanks everyone !

Sounds like the engine is a win. :cool:

Don't leave feedback until you know the condition of the engine. If you neg him for taking a week to ship then you can't neg him if the engine is crap. If the engine is good I'd give him a neutrl saying shipping was slow and communication could have been better.

I'd probably handle it the way Scruit suggests.I wouldn't give them a negitive feedback.I buy and sell on ebay and I would only leave a negitive feedback if there was a problem that the seller refused to correct.

Good to hear the engine arrived in good condition.