FT: Beretta NEOS Target/Plinker

Tpoppa

For Trade: Beretta NEOS Inox with Tasco Red Dot.

Like New. Accuracy and build quality is on par with a Ruger 22/45, which is to say quite good. It functioned 100% with both Winchester and Federal cheapo bulk ammo (haven't tried anything else).

The red dot is a Tasco Pro Point PDP2, it has been laser bore sighted.

fyi, there was a recall on early NEOS pistols to upgrade the firing pin. This one was made after the recall and already has the upgrade.

Comes with original box papers, etc. The case in the photo is not included.

picture.php?albumid=1368&pictureid=15356

This FT thread without a price on this forum is a tru testiomony to why people in clubs ignore gun sellers without alliances to an M/C. Its rather rude and pethetic, but i guess thats how it goes when you have the ability to spit in persons face virtually, with out any repercussions.

• Upvote 1

This FT thread without a price on this forum is a tru testiomony to why people in clubs ignore gun sellers without alliances to an M/C. Its rather rude and pethetic, but i guess thats how it goes when you have the ability to spit in persons face virtually, with out any repercussions.

Lol! Rep soon

Real men ride twins

I like 9s...maybe a Bodygaurd .380, a stainless 10/22 with some adds...???

I'd stay away from the BodyGuard. I just got back from a AR-15 armorers course, put on by S&W. And the instructor said they're junk. (problems with the laser, feeding problems, and misfires, under rapid fire)

The .380 also had problems with a roll pin. Heard that was one of the problems with some of the jamming. I was going to buy one but after all the negative press didn't. Thats why they are so hard to find right now they pulled some back to be fixed and it slowed the out put of them getting into shops. (this is all info I have heard from Fin and B&T)

The .380 also had problems with a roll pin. Heard that was one of the problems with some of the jamming. I was going to buy one but after all the negative press didn't. Thats why they are so hard to find right now they pulled some back to be fixed and it slowed the out put of them getting into shops. (this is all info I have heard from Fin and B&T)

That makes sense to me.