feeler dr-350

speedytriple

So I have a 1999 DR-350 that I rebuilt last fall. I have about 1500 miles on this bike since I bought it. I found out real quick it is not the best commuter bike. I am looking to replace it with a klr 650 or dr-650 maybe. The bike runs good, is pretty much stock. I also have a set of off road fenders with the bike. I also have a set of kenda tires to go with the bike. just kinda seeing if I could get a little bit out of it to cover most of the replacement bike. bike has around 3700 miles on it. runs good and could use a set of bars and lever the ones on there are a bit bent. As it sits right now I am thinking $1500 obo. If I replace the bars and levers add that to the price.

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14317picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14286picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14288picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14287picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14302picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14261picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14274

the last two pics before the repaint shown the off road fenders the bike came with. Any questions let me know.

Edited by speedytriple