FS: Desktop computer, queen box spring, printer, bedding sets

xtremef4i

We have been re-doing our house since we have another little one on the way. Our computer room is now a bedroom and we no longer have room for our desktop computer and printer which is why we are selling.

The desktop is a Compaq SR5000 with windows vista and Microsoft office installed. It is about 3.5 years old. Runs good just nowhere to put it. Not really sure the RAM and hard drive specs but it's all "stock". Monitor is a 19 inch flat screen with built in speakers. Keyboard and mouse included too. Asking $100 for the desktop and I will throw in a Lexmark scanner/ copier/ printer too, or for just the printer, $20.

The queen box spring is a Serta box spring that is about 4 years old but hasnt been slept in for about a year. It makes the bed sit up too tall for our oldest, so I took it out. I have no room to store it. New, it goes for $200 so if interested, make me an offer and come get it.

The bedding set is qween sized. Comes with blue comforter, two pillow shams, bed skirt, and a coordinating coverlet. Make me an offer.

The other bedding set is for a crib. It is sports and puppy theam. Comes with quilt, bed sheet, bed shirt, and bumper rails. Make me an offer.

Pics can be provided for everything but I just wanted to post these things for now to get them gone (hopefully).

• 5 weeks later...