Kony2012

attentiongetter92

These problems have been goin on for hundreds of years. Who the hell do you think the Dutch and the early US states bought their slaves from...... That's right the African people who rounded them up and sold them to us. These kids wanting to donate probably don't even know where Uganda is. spend your money on your education or a cause that might actually make a change is someone's life.

But wait... we're talking about a part of the world where children of age 12-14 are considered adult. That's the "normal" age of a new combat troop in a place like that.

How is anyone going to change that? It's a permanent part of life there, and has been for millennium. No, it's not changing anytime soon, on up to forever.

edit: Most "charity" organizations keep 80% for their own paychecks. Any higher than that and people start asking questions. There's only three charities that are sincere from what I've heard. Red Cross, Salvation Army and Catholic Children's Services.

Edited by ReconRat

Recon you never fail me. It just amazes me that overnight people are starting to give a damn about someone that isn't a threat anymore. These same people turn a blind eye to the fact that there are homeless and starving children here in America. If you want to do something go out and vote. Change our government.