FS: Mossberg 12ga and 20ga

Carwhore

I'm working a deal I don't own these guns yet. In the picture there is a 12, 20, 410. I'm wanting to buy the 410 and sell the others.

I am buying all three guns for 650. So I'm not making any money on selling the 12 or 20ga. I would keep them but I already have 3 12's lol

12ga moss Gold Trigger. Looks like new!-------$225

20ga moss Gold trigger, NEW NEVER SHOT-----$225

vent rib barrells, unsure of length right now

418235_3073254582585_1000280520_32445941_486200925_n.jpg

Edited by Carwhore

That 20 looks like the Bantam model, a youth stock and if you look the bolts closed and the forearm is set back about 4 inches so the kid don't have to reach out as for to work the slide. I had one for both my boys to learn on and a friend bought it for his girls to learn on.

Great little firearm, never had a moments problem with it and you should have no problem selling it if you get them. GLWS

How long is that 12ga? I've been looking for one for the house more than anything.... Thinking it's too long for home defense, but figure I'd ask.

I believe it's a 24" barrel, but I could throw a 18" rifled barel in it for you.

I believe it's a 24" barrel, but I could throw a 18" rifled barel in it for you.

Tell me more... I know dick about swapping out a barrel on a shotgun. I can breakdown my AR15 to the extractor spring, but shotguns.... Never even owned one.

With a 18" barrel essentially this would be usable for home defense right? I mean all I care about is having this mounted to my fiance's side of the bed. Yes I'm 100% serious. The AR is on my side, so she needs something fun too. I can't have all the enjoyment.

:)

You unscrew the knob and pop it off and then put it back on.:D

So easy a caveman can do it? I mean like can I still shoot normal rounds through it or only slugs etc....

I'll be 100% honest, I'm clueless about shotguns. I've shot our 12 gauge at my family lodge, and some Benalli 12 gauges, but I've never messed with one.

So easy a caveman can do it? I mean like can I still shoot normal rounds through it or only slugs etc....

I'll be 100% honest, I'm clueless about shotguns. I've shot our 12 gauge at my family lodge, and some Benalli 12 gauges, but I've never messed with one.

I wouldnt recommend shooting buckshots through a rifled barrel. Rifled barrel i would only use slugs and sabots. But thats just me