Forcefeild Pro Sub4 Back Protector

Hoblick

Background info on why i choose to sell Forcefield products, I was looking for a back protector for track days, found out about these guys, talked to them in person and thought hey ill give the back protector a shot. I ended up with there L2 back protector which is CE2 rated. It was unlike any other back protector i put on, it actually formed to my body, air moved through it very well, it was super comfortable, and most importantly when i crashed and hit the ground, it absorbed the impact over what i expected. It did exactly what the Forcefield said it would! Now the Pro Sub4 is supposed to be even better at absorbing the impact, This is top notch protection guys.

anyway on with the tech specs!

The Forcefield Pro Sub 4 back protector has been specifically designed to test at under 4kn when subjected to the standard CE test EN1621-2.

Independent testing by SATRA shows a mean test result of 3.38kn transmitted energy, making it the first motorcycle back protector in the world to attain this level of performance.

Constructed with a removable & washable outer cover to give the rider the ability to keep the back protector clean and hygenic. It also makes the protector more flexible as it is not bonded at the edges, this in turn makes it more comfortable to wear, a prime consideration in the design process of any Forcefield product.

As with all Forcefield Body Armour® the Forcefield Pro Sub 4 back protector has RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) ensuring continued and consistent protection even after multiple impacts.

FEATURES

- The worlds first Motorcycle back protector to transmit less than 4kn when subjected to the standard CE test

- Removable & washable outer cover

- CE Level 2 Protection - Highest Possible

- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)

- Comfortable and non restrictive

- Flexible

- Breathable

- Molds to body shape

- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps

- Multi Sport use

ProSub4-large.jpg

FF_ProSub4_158-large.jpg

PM me for pricing