DTM strikes again 09 r1

optimoprime

brian took GREAT care of me over past few weeks. i orginally brought in my 09 for a tune and at the end of the session found out my fuel pump was going on. brian was extra helpful in helping to diagnios the issue and he was right on the money. the next week my pump came in, i took the bike back into DTM, we got to the shop and slapped on the new pump; that was it. brian worked with me on the price because it was unexpected to have to do two sessions for a single tune.

im sure everyone already knows GO TO BRIAN AND GET TOP NOTCH WORK AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

heres the pics

bike is 09 yamaha r1

toyrun007.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/optimoprime/winter12/Picture011.jpg

Picture011.jpg

photobucket-5520-1327958117379.jpg

mods list:

airbox mod

driven blockoffs

dynojet pcv

flashtune ECU reflash

ecu based quickshifter

leo vince y-pipe

scorpion Ti slipons

driven 520kit -1front

165whp

2012-03-08_20-01-46_691.jpg

vid

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/optimoprime/?action=view&current=photobucket-3734-1331338685433.mp4

Very nice numbers, and the bike sounds fantastic. This is making it really hard to hold off on a set of pipes for mine...

I've been looking at the Flash-Tune option and from your post on the R1-Forum it sounds like it's definitely worth it, if for nothing else than the reduced engine braking.

I'd heard that you lose the different riding modes with the Flashtune reflash, is that correct?

Well, I bit.

I wound up going with the tuning interface cable so I could reflash myself immediately and then again when I finally get an exhaust.

Plus that way I can tinker with it and get everything just the way I want it.

the cable is good investment. especially if you want to make changes. i just ride mine on the street so i figured i would spend the extra money on quickshifter as i dont really have any intrest in messing with the settings

Got my interface and just got mine flashed.

You definitely weren't kidding, this thing rocks! I can't believe how smooth and linear it is now. The on-off throttle jerkiness is gone too. I can't wait to get out for a 'real' ride.

Definitely a good call.