WTB 02-09 VFR Helibars or LSL kit

bandit

So I just bought an 06 VFR and love it BUT- after 5 years on my Bandit this riding position will limit my comfort:cry:. Anyone with any used or new stuff that fits my bike (seats too), let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Thanks!

The lsl kit is nice, i had it on my vfr before i sold it. Weird getting use to, its alot wider than stock position.

Seats wise i had a sargent on mine, although it was better than stock, i would suggest getting your seat modified by "a great day to ride", spencer does an amazing job, far more comfort than any aftermarket seat, and a shit ton cheaper!

Anyway, i can get you the lsl kit, im a dealer for lsl!

I saw your VFR if it was the white one at IP about a year ago? I've worked there part time for almost 5 years now. I guess I didn't notice if the kit was still on it or not when you got rid of it. Any idea where I'd be on price? And thanks for the tip about the seat, I've heard very mixed reviews on the Sargent unit. My only complaint so far about the stocker is how much it slopes toward the tank. I like the density of the foam.