Shop dog trailer build

Hoblick

So i picked up a 6x12 enclosed trailer for the business.

Plan here is to have everything in place for my mobile services, for events, and hauling bikes.

Its a royal cargo 6x12, black, side door and rear ramp door. Max air top vent. New 15" wheels and tires, led tail/brake/turn signals.

Carpeted floor, and has some flush mount d rings.

Forgot to take a before pic on this side, but will on the other side.

Has previous owners signage on every side, paint is a little dull as well.

Today i started getting one side cleared of the old vinyl, then buffed the paint out and put a coat of wax on it.

5294ce85.jpg

Vinyl removed, what a mess

bc72d004.jpg

And the finished product on one side

39061ac5.jpg

eddfd978.jpg

once they outside is finished ill be putting our vinyl on it

Scored some cabinets for free around my neighbor hood. Dont know if ill use them all or not, but hey they are free!

96a9de24.jpg

After the outside is complete in gonna start attacking the inside, new interior walls, remove carpet in favor of something else, e track, mount my tire machine, put in better lighting, fold away work table, tire rack, removable wheel chocks, etc etc

I wonder if you could get a bulk discount on pit-bull trailer restraint pins.

It would make your life a TON easier if the initial cost isn't oppressive. Might actually be cheaper than a pair of condor chocks. A lot of the pins work with multiple bikes (i.e. 03-08 honda 600's all take the same pins)

I wonder if you could get a bulk discount on pit-bull trailer restraint pins.

It would make your life a TON easier if the initial cost isn't oppressive. Might actually be cheaper than a pair of condor chocks. A lot of the pins work with multiple bikes (i.e. 03-08 honda 600's all take the same pins)

I use Pitbull products now, thats all i can say about the topic.

but yeah i thought about the TRS for the trailer

just dont know how often ill have bikes in the thing to be honest, it will be used mostly for the mobile tire change service, so D rings and wheel chocks should be fine. if i was gonna have bikes in there all the time, i would for sure be getting TRS systems in there. i may still get one for my Multi if they make one for it