Uploading Pictures...

granda080

why must you be so confounded difficult to do? Yeah, yeah, yeah, just use Picasa...except that doesn't work on my garage computer where I usually am when I have time (away from the kiddos and wife). It's an old iBook G4, which still runs remarkably well. I get a whole range of errors ranging from don't upload more than one picture to just straight up fail boat. I wish it said fail boat vs Picture upload fail. Actually, I wish it didn't say any of these things. Just upload my pictures. The crazy thing is the other forum (FZ6) that I'm on has the same issue. If any one wants to see my freshly painted bike, tough. The interwebz doesn't want anything to do with it :nono:

I'm gonna go ride...until I have to pick up the girls.

It says Some of the pictures you attempted to upload failed. The pictures that failed are:

• 2012-03-30.jpg

• 2012-03-30(2).jpg

To receive a more detailed error message, upload only one picture at a time.

or

Upload of file failed.

I've gotten a few other errors when using my Dell. Thanks for suggesting imgur. Seems easy to use.

Rant over LOL

does the "granda" in your sn translate to grandpa? I had to ask.

Funny enough yeah...but not in the actual definition of the word grandpa. One of my buddies in high school used to call me "grandy" (Grand Andy) because I didn't drink in H.S. or do any "crazy shit"...I did crazy chicks instead :nono:. He called me that as a "wise" old man crack. I always thought it was funny and have used it ever since.

They pay you to be outgoing? Are you a giggalo?

Basically...I'm an administrator at a school, before that I was a teacher. You have to be outgoing and energetic or the little bastards fall asleep. Damn inner city kids LOL Gotta love 'em

Did you take the pica with your notebook? I have the same prob with my phone. If I take pics and try to upload them it fails, but if I take pics, send them to someone, get them sent back to me, then dl the attached file I can upload those pics... Altgough I suppose I could of emailed em to myself then dld em now that I think about it. So ya, just a thought if hr takin the pics with ur notebook, should work if you do that. Now if u dld the pics to ur notebook then I have jno clue.