The Qwest for the perfect helmet "for me".

Pokey

Yes you guessed it, and I pretty much found my helmet nirvana. Bought a new Shoei Qwest yesterday and got to test it out on a nice ride today, and I think this helmet is gonna be my lid of choice going forward. It is very quiet, flows great air, all day comfy, fit and finish "its a Shoei" the optics and area of vision is fantastic, and any buffeting is just non-existent. Yup......it is a keeper. I went with white this time, no graphics for me.

Sure makes any other of my past helmets "HJC's and Scorpions" seem like pieces of shit!

Glad it fits you. I was pleased with all the reviews it received' date=' and I bought one. It fit well, and was super light. I really, really liked the visor mechanics, too. I tossed a leg over the MTS, shot down the street and immediately hated it. It was the loudest helmet I've even put on my head. I did about 100 miles in it before I gave up and decided to send it back.

I bought another Scorpion, and I hate it. I really liked the Qwest and wish it wasn't so loud. Must be a head shape thing, because everyone else loves theirs.

:sadface:[/quote']

Wow that is really strange about the noise, the lack of noise was almost immediate for me. And I did do a few 100 mph short bursts with some 65/75s mph constant speeds as well. There is also zero buffeting, which has been a first for me. I wonder if the air turbulence off your screen is causing an issue, my C14 and WR250 both seem to flow pretty clean air?