I need a good pair of cold weather riding gloves

namtugeoj

Went over to IP to get a face mask of sorts, ended up getting gloves too. Impulse buyer. I got Tour Master Polar-tex. Rode with back to work and couldn't feel any wind resistances or nothing. Have to get used to the tighter grip on them. I wasn't letting my clutch out enough sometimes. But they should do the trick when it is 40 degrees out like tomorrow morning.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/TOURMASTERPOLARTEXGLVBLK.jpg/Brand/TOUR%20MASTER/Class2/Gloves/Class3/Street%20Gloves-Mens/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS

Thank you,

Gloves are such a personal choice. So many options, fitments and price points. Combine that with rider's needs, expectations and budget and you can see where it becomes a real challenge to find the right glove.

The solution? Stop by Iron Pony and try on a few, or a few hundred, of the thousands of gloves we have in stock. I'm positive you'll find just what you need.