Racer Short Sport Gloves

Hoblick

Introducing the Racer Short Sport, this is the perfect mid length glove that will give you all the protection, comfort, and feel you desire while riding. These are some premium gloves guys, i cant really even describe the fit and finish on these things its above and beyond what you have ever put on your hands before. The durability on these gloves are amazing, buy a pair and you wont be buying another for quite a while. Check out the doubled up leather in critical as well as high wear areas. As far as sizing goes, these run true to size, i wear a size Large in the short sport, whereas in an alpinestars glove im usually a XL, they run a tad small on me, Im a large in most Teknic gloves, Icon gloves im a large.

Now for the techinical data..

SHORT SPORT

The Short Sport is a premium mid-length glove which covers your wrist, but does not have a full gauntlet. The Kangaroo palm gives great control feeling, while offering good protection. Favorite among Dual Sport, Motard and Sport Riders.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Kangaroo palm

• Hard armor knuckle protection

• Aniline leather on the back of the hand and wrist

• Keprotec Kevlar fabric lining in the palm

FITMENT SPECIFICATIONS

• The Short Sport fits true to size with slightly longer fingers

• Available in black, sizes XS-3XL

PM for pricing

DSCN1180.jpg

DSCN1179.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg