Steel fabrication

Goldie

Anyone here do any steel fabrication? We are looking at having our property fenced off, and have a 20' parking pad in the rear where the garage used to be. We want to have a manual gate made of 6' privacy fencing stretch across the parking pad so we have a little bit of security until we can afford a full blown garage.I got a quote from a fencing company and it seemed a bit high.

If anyone can help out, please shoot me a PM and we can go into the specifics. I can do the actual fencing myself, I just can fab a steel frame to hold the weight of the fencing.

By the way, we're in downtown Columbus, so a local reference would be great but not necessary.

Thanks,

Goldie

I'm not entirely sure, I guess I could ask my neighbor. The fencing guy we had come out said we would want steel otherwise we would be replacing the frame every year or so if it were made of wood. My neighbor is a contractor, but I hate talking about work with him because he does it all day. I'll see if he can't give me a recommendation.

Otherwise I think we might just bite the bullet and see if we can't work something out to get a garage.