Yeah, I drink gas. Its no big deal :wtf:

JStump

Darwinism will eventually catch up to them, and some folks have had most of their DNA roll down the crack of their Mom's ass. I wonder if drinking gas gives you allot of gas?

Edited by Pokey

I'm not sure if I'm more shocked that she drank that much gas and lived, or that a whole half hour show without the commercials is condensed into 12 minutes.

I think they show 2 different people per show so it would actually be about 24 minutes.

One girl drank 5 bottles of nail polish a day. Not just clear coat, all colors, metallics ...yuck

I wonder if it comes out the same way it goes in.

:I don't understand how her body won't reject it. You should start violently vomiting.:dunno:

Probably because it's not true, sorry but I'm calling BS on this. But wait, we saw it on tv and the internet, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if I'm more shocked that she drank that much gas and lived, or that a whole half hour show without the commercials is condensed into 12 minutes.
Probably because it's not true' date=' sorry but I'm calling BS on this. But wait, we saw it on tv and the internet, so it must be true. :rolleyes:[/quote']

The body does reject it, just not instantly. The liver gets over worked digestive tract begins to erode. The human body is very fragile yet amazingly resilient.

The body does reject it, just not instantly. The liver gets over worked digestive tract begins to erode. The human body is very fragile yet amazingly resilient.

I'm not buyin it. In order to keep viewers interested, these shows need to keep stepping up

their game with more and more ridiculous shit. I still say BS.

I'm not buyin it. In order to keep viewers interested' date=' these shows need to keep stepping up

their game with more and more ridiculous shit. I still say BS.[/quote']

I'm not saying they aren't...most the "reality shows" are seriously scripted but people do nasty, fucked up things all the time. I'm sure Midget Todd has seen something similar to this. lol

The vapors from gasoline in the stomach would no doubt enter the lungs.

In most people, respiration arrest occurs, and they stop breathing immediately.

edit: well ok, it takes quite a bit, like swallowing gasoline accidentally... oh, wait...duh...

I have an addiction maybe I need help too......

I keep breathing in and out all day long. I just can't help myself I've been doing well I guess since just after I exited the birthing canal. Should I seek professional help?