Happy birthday, anniversary, christmas, and maybe even valentine's day from wifie!

crb

So we were at the gun shop today, dropping a shotgun off to be shipped. I decided to pickup some ammo for the wife's 629 that she carries. Anyway we sat around talking with the owner and the associate and I saw a S&W case on top of the display case. They were busy with customers (small shop) and I opened the S&W case low and behold a beautiful S&W was inside.

Wifie bought me apparently a Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, and maybe even a Valentine's day gift all wrapped into one beautiful firearm.627-5a.jpg

627-5.jpg

Smith and Wesson Performance Center

Model 627-5

.357 Mag V8

With a rail and Sig Sauer Red Dot attached.

Firearm was barely used.

Shot her (gun not wife) at the range the sight wasn't sighted in so I took it back in and the dealer adjusted it for me. Once I got used to the sight I was stacking the rounds. Wife as been considering ordering me a custom gun, but hated to spend $2,000 + and this just happened to be there.

Just so excited I thought I would share. :)

Looked up prices on gunbroker and apparently we did well especially with the Sig sight mounted.

MY WIFE IS AWESOME! :)

Very cool gun. It is nice when the ladies change things up and buy something for us every once in a while. How much did that guy set you back if you don't mind me asking?

$1,070 out the door tax, title, license.

Huh?

It was a joke, but seriously if you look at the 1st pic you can see a fingernail size imprint in the wood. I suppose thats normal though?

I never pay attention to the guns I shoot outside the army. Hell I dont even care for guns unless I go to the range with my buddies so im a gun noob I suppose(unless its an m16,.50Cal, saw, 240b, at4, mk19 I have no clue)

Huh?

Nvm... Just saw it was used, I thought it was new, so the indint is prob from previous owner, also looked like a couple scuffs on the other side by the screw behind the trigger just above the grip, and a couple other minor.scuffs. Might of been the glare of the pic though.

Nvm... Just saw it was used, I thought it was new, so the indint is prob from previous owner, also looked like a couple scuffs on the other side by the screw behind the trigger just above the grip, and a couple other minor.scuffs. Might of been the glare of the pic though.

Yep oil around the screw and a mark or two on the wood which isn't original. It originally came with rubber grips. Barely a turn mark on the cylinder.

Fyi this is one of the good guns its not intended for carry by evil CCW holders, and even came with a coupon for skittles. :):lol:

Yep oil around the screw and a mark or two on the wood which isn't original. It originally came with rubber grips. Barely a turn mark on the cylinder.

Fyi this is one of the good guns its not intended for carry by evil CCW holders, and even came with a coupon for skittles. :):lol:

Ahh, do yall civilians use CLP normally? Or a different lube? I heard of some people not using lube at all even(I cant imagine that being a good thing, all though they say they keep it real clean) I always wiped down the outside of my m16 with clp aswell to give it that nice shiny look.

Well I sure as hell wouldnt want to be on the other end of that bad boy, unless it was shooting skittles at me :lol: