Upload pics

JP3

I am having trouble uploading pic to my Album and for an aviator. I keep getting the failed message. I've used imageshack, photobucket with no luck.

I have the same problem, heres what I do. I take a pic(on my phone) send it to someone else and have them send it back to me than DL the file and then upload it, works every time like that for me. No other method has worked for me :dunno: hopefully you can figure something out or try uploading from another device(ive only uploaded from my phone, I havent tried uploading from my laptop yet)

I have the same problem when I tried to change my profile pic.
So I'll ask you to answer the same questions...
How large is the file (dimensions and file size)? Have you tried just uploading from your computer? Can you take screenshots of the error message? What browser are you using? Any info at all?

I'm getting the same failed message. I am copyong and pasting the url into the custom field for the aviator

Try saving it to your desktop then uploading it. The file has to end in gif, jpg, png, etc. It's a dynamic image file, it won't work.

I got it to work. I saved it to my laptop and it worked for the avator. Thanks for the help.

Ah, thought it was a profile or album picture. Avatars should resize without problem.

Here's a cropped version of your photo. Would probably make a better avatar image.

http://i.imgur.com/lGrXh.jpg

lGrXh.jpg

the custom field for the aviator

Who's this aviator? And why does he have a custom field? Is it because his airplane won't land anywhere else?

I let the first misspelling slide...the second one in the same thread...it's too much. Avatar dude, Avatar.

I let the first misspelling slide...the second one in the same thread...it's too much. Avatar dude, Avatar.

Already covered by me three posts prior. C'mon now, read the whole thread before you post :nono::D

I am having trouble uploading pic to my Album and for an aviator. I keep getting the failed message. I've used imageshack, photobucket with no luck.

I was trying to figure out why the pilot was being such a douche:D:D:D