Google this

JStump

I was messing with this earlier. Has anyone on here actually played Starcraft?

Still have my original battle chest with Broodwar and the strat guides :D

LOVE playing it now and then

I have a friend that is a beast in 2 but I can kick his ass in 1 but not vise versa :lol:

e39e7b59c5d84b3d4b6c25ff2240dc04.jpg

Too bad 1 banshee would destroy that entire army :lol:

Btw does typing in 'weapons of mass destruction' in google still work? Im too lazy to try it and its been years(bill was still president) since.the last time I did it.

There's cloaked ghosts in there :lol: lockdown motherfucker!!

banshee is invis aswell and holds more energy than a ghost :) but I suppose with an emp blast and lockdown it could kill the banshee... Oh wait the ghost doesnt have enough energy for that :) I think it only takes 2-3 hits for a banshee.to.kill.a ghost and a gost like 10 shots to kill a banshee :D you still lose sir.

Warning extreme nerd talk in the link below, but still proves my 1 banshee(even with 1 ghost in a mix) would defeat that army single handedly :)

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4138436247

Edited by Exarch

I was messing with this earlier. Has anyone on here actually played Starcraft?

Played it some on a corporate network after hour many eons ago.

Never was much of a gamer but that game was a little fun.

All this talk of Banshees vs Ghosts makes me realize I had no idea what I was doing at the time. :D

Craig

This is also talk over 2 different units from different games (banshee SCII, Ghost SCI)

I don't care for 2 personally

And even if you could destroy it could you do it before all your buildings were destroyed thus a loss for you :D

This is also talk over 2 different units from different games (banshee SCII, Ghost SCI)

I don't care for 2 personally

And even if you could destroy it could you do it before all your buildings were destroyed thus a loss for you :D

Nope, nope, nope if your gost is dead u have no way to win. Tanks.cant destroy flying buildings :lol: banshee is terran :) it would also take like 20 hours to destroy a whole base with just 1 ghost :lol: I suppose solo wraith or a solo battlecruiser would win aswell. And in 2 they have ghosts(specters I think they are called)