Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

Wait until he wants to do trackdays and needs a tow and taught counter steer, maybe he will just ask Brian for help!!!

I dunno, I think him and r1assassin would be best of buddies considering they are so much alike

This is what Todd got from management about the gate situation:

Opens at 6:00 am

Closes at 10:00 pm

Anyone arriving after 10:00 pm can park in the VDA lot next to the gate and then enter the main facility once they open at 6:00 am.

Looks like a lot of people are riding sunday as well. I'm thinking about it all dependent on how I feel after Saturday because my ass is out of shape, weather, and ultimately if there is a walk on spot available.

Like utilizing the company bandwidth to post on OR. :nono:

I have to strip out Oracle replication from the master site, upgrade it from 9i to 11g, then upgrade the DB, AND lastly put the replication back in place.

I win, you lose. Make the call, beotch.

Kevin, don't forget to make sure Craig doesn't experience any ID10T errors.:D

It means 30% of those there won't be and will miss out on riding in the sun on Sunday. There's a slight chance of rain. However the work "SUN" is in the name of the whole day. I am going with the latter.