Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

This will be my first track day, anyone have any suggestions as pitting, time to be there etc... I can't find anything on what times and days the practices/races are?

You need to run Novice with the classroom session if you have never been to the track before

I have a whole section blocked off on the right of the pits before pit in. You will see trash barrels with orange tape around them blocking off spots for everyone. If you have any questions find craig or myself.

If anyone is coming out tomorrow that might have a 45mm clip on or stock 03-04 clip on bring it and I will buy it off of you

Shiat, go down? Wish I was coming I have 2 spares I'd loan ya until you got a new one.

That said, if anyone is heading there from Cbus, get at me and I will give you 1 to take to Tyler. 419- six one zero - five 6 six six.

Shiat, go down? Wish I was coming I have 2 spares I'd loan ya until you got a new one.

That said, if anyone is heading there from Cbus, get at me and I will give you 1 to take to Tyler. 419- six one zero - five 6 six six.

Yeah, went down in T1. I'm fine and bike isnt that bad. Need a throttle tube, lever, and clip on.

Yeah, went down in T1. I'm fine and bike isnt that bad. Need a throttle tube, lever, and clip on.

I let the kid around me and follow him through 10 and 11. I close in on him going into 1 and then he runs off into the grass.

I think I scared him.

:D

Glad you were okay and hope you get the stuff to fix the bike, Tyler.

Felt bad for Tyler yesterday. He was cutting nice laps and giving Kevin fits (+1 for that!), then has his day undone by a stock clip on. Makes me want to keep my OEMs in the tool box for someone who could use them (or myself even!) should gravity win in a corner. It was great to meet you, Tyler, and look forward to more track days soon! Oh...and more bacon. :D

All parts are ordered to get it fix and should be here by Wednesday. It sucked that a clip on cut the weekend short, but it happens. I will try and get the video up soon. It was good hanging out with you guys. Next time I will bring proper cooking utensils so I can cut up the steak into little pieces and make a good steak bacon grilled cheese.

I let the kid around me and follow him through 10 and 11. I close in on him going into 1 and then he runs off into the grass.

I think I scared him.

:D

Glad you were okay and hope you get the stuff to fix the bike, Tyler.

Video shows me blowing by you like you were sitting still.

• Upvote 1

Video shows me blowing by you like you were sitting still.

Fuck you.

I hear video adds 20 lbs

And fuck you. I don't need video to add weight, just come look at me in person.

On a side note. My charging issue has been fixed as of 10 min. ago. I will throw out props to Rob (Rslocum) for pointing out something obvious to which I wasn't necessarily sure was supposed to be connected to something else. The rectifier has two connections necessary for proper charging. I found the plug that was missing it's connection buried under the gd coil wiring. :rolleyes: Once plugged in, voltage to the battery was over 14.X. Problem solved.