Shameless plug for Sloopys restaurant

bandit12

When you guys are riding thru Coshocton and feel the need for some grub I would recomend Sloopys in the mini plaza on Second Street. We have stopped there a few times and have not been let down yet and the prices are fair.

I gave their new chili cheese fries a try today and they were pretty darned good and the wife was very pleased with her taco salad. They are working in new menu items and meal deals like a certain day kids eat free and a Sunday all you can eat pancakes.

Stop in and give them a shot, we think its worth it.

Have to check that out one of these evenings.

We go visit the MIL at the old folks home at least twice a week and by the time we get home, sometimes 8-9 pm, it is easier to grab a bite out than to go home and cook that late.

Will do, sometimes I drop off the ol' lady at her moms and go kill time somewhere.

I'll have to send a PM ahead of time, I don't have one of them fancy internet phones, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Will second the endorsement for Sloopy's. Was in Coshocton the other day and passed by (used to be a BBQ joint in there). When I saw it I thought why not and headed in.

50's motif and music aside, nice menu, fast service and the burger and fries were perfect....very good. The waitress was overly-friendly, which is better than being ignored, but overall a good lunch stop.