Cell phones and cages

Photos by Marty

Job, your life, your friends and familys life either way people are going to fuck with their phones reguardless of the law. Just like you are gonna be a "in control and paying attention" idiot when someone cuts you off and you get your "revenge"

I know this is a hopeless argument but I'm stuck in a hotel until 7am tomorrow and I have nothing to do

Job, your life, your friends and familys life either way people are going to fuck with their phones reguardless of the law. Just like you are gonna be a "in control and paying attention" idiot when someone cuts you off and you get your "revenge"

I know this is a hopeless argument but I'm stuck in a hotel until 7am tomorrow and I have nothing to do

There has to be something to do besides a hopeless argument. :jd:

Btw, I was watching the news on my break and heard some good news. There is a text ban for teen drivers that passed today, im not sure what the punishment for it is since they also passed a bill today stating that it is now a ticketable offense for adults. Im guessing teens might lose driving privileges if they are caught :dunno:

put that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Let's disassemble that equation and let other OR members finish it.

OR.net + Exarch + cellphone + work = ?

Fify and it = pointless arguments to keep myself entertained :) I have no prob going back and forth all day long as long as people comment while im at work, I find it makes the day go by faster :)

This. I'm AMAZED at the number of people I see on the highway who are reading books while driving. Books. Not their Mapquest directions, but BOOKS.

Yup....see it a lot. Saw a guy on his fucking laptop while driving 161 the other day.

Distracted driving is already a ticketable offense - banning a specific distraction won't solve anything...it hasn't in any of the states that have tried it.

Yup....see it a lot. Saw a guy on his fucking laptop while driving 161 the other day.

Distracted driving is already a ticketable offense - banning a specific distraction won't solve anything...it hasn't in any of the states that have tried it.

^this^ they already have a catch all law, they can give you a ticket for whatever the hell they want... putting a checkbox that says "cell phone" on the ticket isn't going to make it any better enforced...