Good low budget rotors!!

Angrish

I just picked up a set of these wave rotors. Pretty nice for 200 bucks They come from honk kong and they take a min to get here!! But they seem like a good buy. Here's a link to his e-bay store...

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ25QQfrtsZ25QQsassZvillamotor

Low budget= 200 bucks for all three wave rotors.

You get what you pay for... The rear will be fine, but those fronts will probably warp early compared to anything else.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I made the mistake recently of buying a cheap hong kong version of something. I bought a windscreen on ebay for the 10. What a fucking piece. Won't do that again. I hope they work out for ya though man.

If you want less expensive rotors from a respected company I recommend the EBC Prolite rotors. You can get set of Fronts for under $350. I ran them on my CBR 900 on the street and never had a problem. The seem to last very well and were easy on the pads, yet had plenty of stopping power.

I just wish WERA would allow them since they would help the Racer budget out. Heck the $$ you save with those rotors vs stock is dang near a weekend's entry fees.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I made the mistake recently of buying a cheap hong kong version of something. I bought a windscreen on ebay for the 10. What a fucking piece. Won't do that again. I hope they work out for ya though man.

Your whole bike comes from honk kong!!!J/K :D

What kind of problems?

Yes full floating.

When I say full, I mean, you can shake the front wheel while on a stand and hear the "chink, chink" sound as they wobble freely... Just because it has buttons, doesn't mean they are as full floating as the Braking they are copying...

I think everyones rotors come from hong kong.;)

No. They are all Japanese. Tokico, Sunstar, etc. are all Japanese.

Braking makes almost everyone's rotors (Glafer, etc.) and they are Italian made... Again, the amount you saved is good, but at the end of the day, you'll be warped and needing new ones well before had you spent a little more for the real thing...

• 2 weeks later...

i'm never buying cheap anything from ebay/hongkong again. I bought a shift level(black) it fits fine, but the thread is suppose to be reverse threaded for the shifter rod to go into, but it wasn't so it was worth less. A clutch lever i bought doesn't fit right and the holes for the rivets were a lil small. This was all for a k4 gsxr1000. I learned my lesson, hope these rotors work out for ya though.

Id love to buy a nice set of Alths... but they be expensive. You have to run stockers only in WERA?

Only in SS classes. You can run wave or aftermarket in any SB class... Wave rotors (good ones at least) make a big difference. The feel is more precise and the wear is better... Not a huge difference, but better than stock...

Only in SS classes. You can run wave or aftermarket in any SB class... Wave rotors (good ones at least) make a big difference. The feel is more precise and the wear is better... Not a huge difference, but better than stock...

I had Fade issues on my 01 1k and at mid OH and Putnam on a SS brake lines, Galfter HH pads, and stock rotors. I bled the lines before Putnam, and almost ended up in the kitty litter after a short red flag when my front brake came almost all the way to the bar.

So I had Pro Stock performance bleed the lines before Mid OH and after about 5 laps I had to use all finger since if I used two or one the lever was coming straight to rest on my fingers around the clipon.. Now mind you this is with the lever adjuster on the farthest setting.

I didn't bleed lines again, change pads, master cylineder, but changed to Wave rotors and fade was cut to minimal during an entire 20 minute session.

So I had Pro Stock performance bleed the lines before Mid OH and after about 5 laps I had to use all finger since if I used two or one the lever was coming straight to rest on my fingers around the clipon.. Now mind you this is with the lever adjuster on the farthest setting.

Chrisoh, do you know Shafto? I always give him a hard time, well till he went to Western Hills Honda.