Danmoto exhaust experiences?

TheN8

So I've noticed the Danmoto exhaust maker on ebay and checked out their site (which is actually cheaper than ebay!) and on youtube for videos of their exhaust on my Ducati and I must say that it looks good and sounds great! Has anyone used their products, and if so what do you think long term?

I had them on my 2008 Z1000, decent quality (especially for the cost), good sound.

One complaint I did have was the mounting strap they provided, very cheap, and new bolts had to be purchased (not supplied) for fitment, the stock bolts were to large for the holes drilled in the straps.

Customer service sucks, no response at all when I emailed them several times concerning this issue.

It would seem that they use a one size fits all mounting strap, I would not consider this to be a deal breaker, but maybe some people would.

I had one on my old 600RR... Like stated above, the mounting system/strap sucked. But, I LOVED the sound and it was cheap!

I took it off the bike and put it back to stock when I sold it, and sold the danmoto exhaust separate, I'd buy one again! But don't buy one unless you don't like modifying things yourself.. It's hit or miss if it will be a direct bolt on exhaust