5/6/12 Sunday

NinjaDoc

Day looks good, perfect temp of 70 s. Couple of us planning to ride on sunday, lot of miles and fun pace. Al z heimer put this route together, might have minor correction at last moment.

Starting from Canfeild BP

At 9:30

Back home before evening

Might have one break in between or towards end depending on how the day goes

route: >> http://g.co/maps/m89n3

back home safe, put on 320 miles..by god thats testing limits for me, after finishing 200 miles late last night. I wonder how do these guys do so many miles back to back.

well the route was tiring as well, need full attention all the time and those two just kept pulling away. man did we end up in crazy roads which even adv riders might fear lol but overall it was an awesome ride.

again thx for jerry for leading... paul might be pissed off at the lost route ride haha but i guess we always end up doing this and its fun in its own way.

318 miles for me. Thanks Paul and Doc for a nice day and also not swiping my key and telling me go luck for all the missed turns.GPS did not want to play nice and some of the roads had differant numbers from google maps. Did find a couple keepers. Doc has decided that he does not like tar snakes. One section of 646 was over poputated with them. He thought his tires were going flat.

back home safe, put on 320 miles..by god thats testing limits for me, after finishing 200 miles late last night. I wonder how do these guys do so many miles back to back.

well the route was tiring as well, need full attention all the time and those two just kept pulling away. man did we end up in crazy roads which even adv riders might fear lol but overall it was an awesome ride.

again thx for jerry for leading... paul might be pissed off at the lost route ride haha but i guess we always end up doing this and its fun in its own way.

Add your two days together, then add a few more miles to that, that is a good day, then do it again the next day, a good Saturday and Sunday of riding right there...

I should have went with you guys today, I missed out on riding, and sleep, complete fail!

Third shift and overtime is killing my weekend riding!:cry:

Add your two days together, then add a few more miles to that, that is a good day, then do it again the next day, a good Saturday and Sunday of riding right there...

I should have went with you guys today, I missed out on riding, and sleep, complete fail!

Third shift and overtime is killing my weekend riding!:cry:

link you need rehab from miles, you do it too much. You do like 200 miles to the meet point for a 250 mile ride lol

318 miles for me. Thanks Paul and Doc for a nice day and also not swiping my key and telling me go luck for all the missed turns.GPS did not want to play nice and some of the roads had differant numbers from google maps. Did find a couple keepers. Doc has decided that he does not like tar snakes. One section of 646 was over poputated with them. He thought his tires were going flat.

seriously i thought the tires blew or something, coz i have experienced tar snake slides, but not to this extent where i slid right across the mid line into the left lane. thank go we were not booking it down the road at that time, hence i could hold on while it slid away. once that section of 646 is over its so much fun.