5/6 Miami County (Dayton North)

VanDy

Meeting up about 115 in Troy at the Honda Dealership. Anybody interested? should be a good ride! No routes set in stone yet, I know of a few and so does oldschooldime,

Come on up exarch, more the merrier!!

-VanDy

ill prob tag along if my wife takes the kids with her to kings island tomorrow. Is it the Honda dealership on main? Im not too familiar with Troy, if its the one on main I know the backroads up there, im not a fan of the highway.

ill prob tag along if my wife takes the kids with her to kings island tomorrow. Is it the Honda dealership on main? Im not too familiar with Troy, if its the one on main I know the backroads up there, im not a fan of the highway.

Yep, exit 74 off of I75, can't miss it! Pm me tomorrow before noon, and if it's only you, Oldschooldime, and me ill send you directions to my house and we'll meet there,

-VanDy

and just to spice it up a little, I will offer to grill out at my place after the ride! Burgers, hot dogs and brats!! the catch: you have to be on the ride to get directions to the grill out :)

Cool, cool, 202 to 41 it is :) I just wanted to make sure there wasn't more than one Honda dealership in Troy(well maybe there is, but thats the only one I've been to)

Cookout afterwards sounds great, hopefully the wife takes the kids with her. I'll text Brandt tomorrow afternoon if I can make it out there.

Gf graduates today, enjoy your ride guys!!

Ride safe watch out for crazy pickups!

:nono: I thought the pickup passing my turtle ass today was gunna clip me, he cut it pretty close and to make matters worse I almost went in the left lane cuz there was an old man in the middle of the road. I dunno what made me look over my shoulder, but im sure as hell glad I did :)

Good ride guys and nice to meet you vandy, sorry for laggin behind like the whole way, I think my top speed was 53 :lol: and I was extra cautious in the corners.

This will prob be my last group ride for a while, im too slow for these things. I'll probably wait till next year b4 another, when I have some more miles under my belt and can keep up better without making yall wait.

Some of the riders here are ok with riding slow from time to time. So do give up the group rides you can learn a lot from other riders.

I know, I just feel bad for making them wait on me. I don't ride above my comfort level(unless im forced into that type of situation, which does happen from time to time) and I dont ride past 50mph, so it makes it a sluggish ride for them. They were cool about it and all, hell vandy was gunna ride behind me all the way, but I made him go in front of me so he could open his bike up and have some real fun :)

I do have alot of fun riding with others, it's a good experience and I learn more every time I take a new road, but im just a little too cautious to the point where I feel others may not enjoy their ride as much :dunno:

I will defiantly attend some meet and greets or hang out events though whenever I have the time :)