WTB: front/rear stand

Exarch

http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcycle-swingarm-rear-stand-65620.html

I have one, not the greatest, but it works!

-VanDy

Cool, I'll have to make a trip up there if no one sells a used one to me. Most of the cheaper ones I have seen run $50+

The HF work,but I'd spend a little more if you plan on using these a lot.

T-Rex makes nice one's for around 150 a set.

I just need it for taking off the fairings, its a pain in the ass getting them off while balancing the bike with one hand.

I have a set of stands I am willing to let go for $50. I can't remember the make right now, I bought them off another OR member. I can get pics later tonight/ early tomorrow of someone is interest in coming to get them from Columbus.

If he doesn't take them I will.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

I have a set of stands I am willing to let go for $50. I can't remember the make right now, I bought them off another OR member. I can get pics later tonight/ early tomorrow of someone is interest in coming to get them from Columbus.

I can come up there if its worth it, that wouldn't be a problem. I would rather get some quality used stands cheap, instead of new cheapos.

What stands you looking for? I have a gorilla front stand that i bought to change tires but then forks started leaking so i bought a triple tree stand. I dont know if it will work for you, its a front fork stand and a piece that covers part od the side of the fork and it block me from pulling the axel out. If yoy want pics ill get them when im home, let me know(or look on ebay for gorilla stands). $20 front only.

What stands you looking for? I have a gorilla front stand that i bought to change tires but then forks started leaking so i bought a triple tree stand. I dont know if it will work for you, its a front fork stand and a piece that covers part od the side of the fork and it block me from pulling the axel out. If yoy want pics ill get them when im home, let me know(or look on ebay for gorilla stands). $20 front only.

I'm just looking for supports for when I'm working in the bike, as long as a single front/back stand will hold the bike for me then it's all good. That's why I want both stands, just depends on what work needs to be done.

If I can't get these off of gen3 I'll PM you

@ Ryan, thanks, but Columbus is a little far to come for some new stands. Might have to pass if I can get some decent new ones out this way if I don't get a used set. I hope you don't take that to heart or anything, if I lived closer I would deff hit you up. I would say you could ship them, but shipping is expensive as hell :lol:

I'm just looking for supports for when I'm working in the bike, as long as a single front/back stand will hold the bike for me then it's all good. That's why I want both stands, just depends on what work needs to be done.

If I can't get these off of gen3 I'll PM you

@ Ryan, thanks, but Columbus is a little far to come for some new stands. Might have to pass if I can get some decent new ones out this way if I don't get a used set. I hope you don't take that to heart or anything, if I lived closer I would deff hit you up. I would say you could ship them, but shipping is expensive as hell :lol:

Gen3 is in Columbus

I have a front tripple tree lift stand with an assortment of pins $35

This is what you should buy. The tree lift stand is the best. Eventually you'll want to take the front tire off and this stand will work on most bikes.

I have a front tripple tree lift stand with an assortment of pins $35

If no one has spoken for them I will take them. And pick 'em up hopefully this weekend. never mind read Speedy's post.

Well if you don't find anything locally, and your in Columbus feel free to call me or pm me before hand. These have been sitting in the garage since I upgraded to pit bull stands

Ahh, I didn't realize they were used, ya I would be willing to travel out there for some nice used stands :) I just know you have your own shop, so I just assumed they were brand new. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@grap I know, but I wouldn't go to Columbus to save $10 on some stands, but I would go out there for a good deal :)

Sent a pm to Ryan, think I might go with his if someone else didn't claim it. If not I'm gunna grab gen3 :)

I'm able to come to Columbus on Sunday, so that doesn't work with Ryan or gen3 I'll go with a local one.